A gas line is one of the most important components to a building. It requires professional experience, skills and equipment to safely install and maintain a gas line system. Gas line installation or repair involves a great deal of risk. As a one-stop plumbing and gas company in Edmonton, we deliver gas line installation, repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial areas.
Installing a gas line is not a do-it-yourself kind of job. It is advisable not to take risks of making a mistake, as it can outweigh the costs of hiring a professional. However, if you have the experience and tools, you can think of carrying out some minor repairs and maintenance tasks. Make sure you are aware of local regulations and codes. It might be illegal in your region to modify a gas installation without a certificate of competence.
Our gas line technicians are trained and certified to deliver services ranging from minor repair to some of the most complex plumbing and gas tasks. Your safety and convenience is always our priority. Our gas-line related expertise includes:
- Installation of gas lines in your newly-built home or office
- Repairing damaged or leaking gas lines
- Installing the right fixtures in accordance with your needs
- Installing additional set-up for new appliances
- Complete guidance on gas-related safety measures
- Absolute safe and secure procedures
The prime function of gas pipes is to provide uninterrupted gas supply to various appliances installed in your building. The demand for gas increases in winter when you need to run heating devices. We make sure the gas infrastructure in your house is efficient and provides the required level of heating.
Natural gas provides countless benefits and plays a vital role in economic growth. However, it can be disastrous if safety measures are ignored. If you smell gas in any part of your office or home, don’t ignore it and call a professional on an emergency basis. Here are some safety tips you should strictly follow.
- Respond immediately if you smell gas; make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector.
- Do not damage gas pipes and meters while doing renovation activities.
- Keep kids away from gas appliances.
- Keep flammables away from stove and heaters.
- Seek professional assistance if you need to make some changes to gas pipelines and infrastructure.
Dunn Rite Plumbing & Gas is ready to deliver prompt and affordable service. If you are in Edmonton and need plumbing or gas services, give us a quick call anytime to get timely assistance.